Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Here's......Ulrika!


Hello everyone! Today we are excited for you to meet DT member Ulrika Wandler!


Hello! A little about me. I'm 45 years old, living in Sweden. I am married, and we have two teenage sons.
I work fulltime as a police officer, an exciting job of course! 
I have been a scrapper for almost 10 years now, and I absolutely love every minute of it! I started out doing just layouts, but through the years I have tried other things as well, such as cards, alter, art journaling and home decor.
I'm excited for this opportunity to create for the amazing BoBunny! 

You're going to love this project! Ulrika's project!


3 comments:

  1. You will rock this, still, my gorgeous taller twin <3 Ulrika is also a generous and wonderful friend! You can always count on her to have your back in good or bad! She is one of these humans we call a good person and I'm so happy to be her friend! She forgot to tell you all of that ;) Hugs sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Ulrika! I love your box - it's just my style - beautiful and not too ornate!

    ReplyDelete