Sunday, August 6, 2017

Down by the Sea Card Tutorial with Elena S.



Hello everyone!  It's me, Elena S. here today with you and I want to show you unusual form a sea card from a tremendous collection Down By The Sea!

The card has turned out volume, in it the real sea inhabitants, mermaids, small fishes, cockleshells, starfishes. It is real a sea kingdom! Such a card can be presented to ocean lovers or those just coming home from a cruise or seaside vacation

So i used a bunch of fun BoBunny stuff-Down by the Sea patterned paper, chipboard, Noteworthy, layered chipboard from this collection. I also used Fancy Flourishes thick stencils and Pentart products.



Additionally, I designed this with a shaker, in a small fish, beautiful beads.





When I finished the fun paper composition, I painted touches of the project with Pentart products.





Check it out in closer detail.











I have recorded for you video as I have made this card! Viewing pleasant to you!










BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Down By The Sea

Chipboard: Down By The Sea

Noteworthy: Down By The Sea

Layered Chipboard: Down By The Sea





Pentart products: Glamour Acrylic Paint Metallic

Stencil Paste Metal Silver

Delicate Acrylic Paint Rose Gold

Stencil Paste Pearl Vanilla





No comments:

Post a Comment